Shipping price within Japan change
Due to a rate increase by the shipping company we will also raise our domestic shipping price from ￥540 to ￥650 beginning midnight Sat, June 30, 2018. *Any orders ￥10,800 or over, receive free shipping.
Before July 1st: Yu-Pack, Japan Post
From July 1st: Yamato Transport
We appreciate your understanding.
How to Order
- Visit Postalco.net/products
- Select color or quantity of item(s) you want, and click "Add to Basket" from ONLINE SHOP page.
- Review items in BASKET, and click "Continue" to proceed to checkout.
- Select a shipping area and a payment method.
- Provide payment information and enter a shipping address.
- View shipping time, and click "Continue".
- Review your order, and click "Place Order".
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your order.
*Your order is completed only after the "Place Order" button is clicked. Excessive load on the server may cause an error during the process of your order. If this occurs you may need to reselect your items.
Postalco accepts the following forms of payment.
We accept credit cards listed below through PayPal. Please visit the link below for additional details about PayPal.
- If you select Paypal you will be directed to PayPal page. Login and enter your preferred credit card and shipping address.
- You will be redirected to the Postalco page.
- Review the shipping address- the address entered on PayPal will automatically appear.
- Shipping time generally is 2-3 weeks without customs delays. We do not have express shipping options at this time.
- Review the order summary and click "Place Order".
We ship worldwide via DHL. Shipping usually takes 7-10 days from the dispatch date.
Order Price Shipping Cost
¥20,000 - ¥49,999..........¥2,000
over or ¥50,000..............no charge
Order Price Shipping Cost
over or ¥10,800..............no charge
- Postalco cannot take responsibility for any shipping delays due to customs clearance or payment transaction delays or any unforseen circumstances.
- Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged when the parcel arrives at the destination country. The payment of these charges and taxes is the responsibility of recipient and will not be covered by Postalco.
- All shipments outside Japan include a commercial invoice to avoid delays in customs.
- Unclaimed packages: DHL will leave a notice if nobody is available to sign for your package. DHL will hold your package for a few days only. If you do not claim it, it will be returned to us, marked unclaimed. You will be required to pay for shipping twice to have your order sent a 2nd time.
- There may be some countries we cannot ship to due to courier restrictions.
Return and Exchange
Merchandise in salable condition with all original tags attached may be returned or exchanged within 14 days of delivery. The item must be returned in unused condition in its original package, with a copy of your receipt. We can only accept returns and exchanges on items purchased from the Postalco online shop. Shipping costs are non-refundable and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. If Postalco decides to refund the payment the transaction can be made through PayPal only. All returns must be approved by Postalco- please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number.
- Please do not send your item back to Postalco without the return authorization number. This information allows us to correspond with Customs officials about your return. We cannot accept any returns without a return authorization number.
Warranty and Repair
Postalco's warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials except for fabrics and leathers to the original owner for the lifetime of the product.
Fabrics will deteriorate and fade over time and parts will wear out. Postalco will cover your product under our warranty and repair policy until such a time that we have deemed the product to be used beyond reasonable repair. If Postalco confirms fixing your item we will repair or replace it at our discretion and return it to you at our expense.
Products damaged by accident, improper care, negligence, alterations and normal use may be repairable for a fee. Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss the options.
- Please note fabrics, leathers and metal finishes will vary in color and finish, and may contain small slubs and other imperfections which reflect the materials' natural quality.
- By taking care of your product you will ensure a longer lifetime for it. We recommend that you see the Care section of the product on our product page for more information on how to care for your products.
To request a warranty and repair
- Download and complete the Warranty and Repair Request Form. Email us at
email@example.com attaching the form and pictures of your product for us to identify defects or damage to assess the repairs.
- Obtain a return authorization number and full shipping instructions for returning your product.
- Print out the return authorization number sheet and provide it to the courier forwarder with the item and waybills.
- Ship the item to the address specified by Postalco. Be sure all items are shipped using a courier with tracking capabilities and insurance, as Postalco cannot be liable for packages lost or damaged while in transit.
- Please do not send your item back to Postalco without the return authorization number. This information allows us to correspond with Customs officials about your return.
- Purchaser's remedies for any breach on our part is limited to the price paid by the purchaser, together with any applicable shipping charges incurred by purchaser.
Warranty and Repairs Request Form
(PDF / 636KB)
The latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
The personal information including your name, physical address, email address, telephone number are used to fulfill online orders or to respond to inquiries. Postalco promises responsible and sensitive handling of personal information, and never provides your information to any third parties except in the case of an emergency or as required by law, or to protect or enforce our rights.